Vinyl Replacement Windows
One of the stand-out qualities of our superior-performance vinyl windows is something you may not see: innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration. It all adds up to greater energy conservation – and lower utility bills.
Elevations offers vinyl windows that feature a sloped sill, helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, enjoyable appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home’s style.
Key Features for our vinyl windows:
- Quad 4 weather stripping at the header
- Triple-barrier weather stripping between the sash and jamb
- Sloped sill to ensure rapid water drainage
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength and durability